Five things, real quick.
1. I don't understand why, at an age of prime baby-making ability (I'm 21), I'm not married. To a hot person who works outside and has a farmer's tan and substantial muscles. ????? Why, God, why? Didn't You create women to get married and have babies?
2. I just want some bacon. I haven't had any in 4 months. Healthy food is for the birds. (The baby's dad has a weak heart and therefore has to eat really, really healthy so there's only healthy food in the house). (I'm a live-in nanny, btw, not a baby-mama). Thankfully, I'll be visiting home for two weeks where I'll have a world of carbs, pork fat, and fried things at my finger tips. Ahhh... Carolina on my mind.
3. I can't decide whether or not to go to UNT in the fall. Lord, answer!
4. Texas is beautiful in the springtime!
5. I locked myself out of the house yesterday and tried to break in with a bobby pin, a teeny tiny wrench, and several Youtube tutorials. I was unsuccessful so sat by the pool for two hours. Thankfully I was already in my baiting suit. ✓